Oil & Gas
The oil and gas industry continues to perform activities related to research and development and should undoubtedly take advantage of the R&D Tax Relief.
Whether a company is developing a subsea system, or working to improve development processes, it may qualify for this incentive.
Examples of areas where qualifying R&D activities could exist
- Designing and developing offshore and subsea structures;
- Producing a design for refining oil and gas materials;
- Constructing water treatment plants and systems to treat wastewater;
- Creating the optimal solution for plugging and abandoning a wellhead; and
- Developing software applications for internal or external use.
Have a question?
Contact ABGI and a representative will get back to you to discuss your unique needs and explain how we can assist. Call us on 0203 984 0321 or submit an enquiry.