US Operations & Regulatory Expansion Workshop
For UK founders, C-suite executives and senior managers of scale-up businesses with existing or planned business in the US in 2021
18 January 2021
Tues & Wed 26th & 27th January | 15:00 - 18:00 | Online Webinar
New President, New Economic & Trade Interventions, New Business Opportunities & Risks.
Do you have an existing US Operation or are you planning to land and expand into the US in 2021? From 20th January 2021, the new Biden Administration will sign off a raft of significant interventions with the US Congress on further financial stimuli and a shift of direction in terms of international trade, climate change, infrastructure and healthcare.
Join us at this FREE workshop to find out about the new regulatory opportunities, incentives and benefits of setting up /continuing to expand your business in North America over the next four years.
Get bespoke advice and guidance from national and regional US Operational, Regulatory Specialists, Economic Development Organisations and critical in-country service providers, covering legal accounting, operational, HR and financial considerations.
WHY SHOULD I ATTEND?
Delegates will benefit from having 1-2-1 bespoke sessions with mission critical in-country experts from Washington DC, New York, Chicago, Seattle, Austin and Phoenix to help them assess, understand and implement any set-up or planned expansion to the US, mitigating risk and increasing opportunity on;
- Understanding Company Structuring, IP, Trademarks, Contracts & Immigration
- Managing Tax Exposure, Transfer Pricing, Social Security, Employee Transfer & Benefits
- Connecting to Regional & State Business/Investor Networks, Incentives & Grants
- Getting Quicker/Smarter Payments & Banking Services
- Finding Flexible Employment & Payroll solutions
- Accessing UK Government Support, Grants, Incentives & Patent Box
These FREE virtual workshops are for founders, C-suite executives and senior managers of UK scale-up businesses with existing or planned business in the US in 2021. Places are limited to a maximum of 8 companies per workshop, so early booking is recommended.
KEY US SPEAKERS INCLUDE:
- Chicago, IL – Thomas Thorelli, Attorney & Founding Partner, Thorelli & Associates
- New York, NY – Antoine Guillaud, Accountant & President, International Management Solutions Inc
- Washington DC – Jan Mul, Director, International Business Investment, Fairfax County Economic Development Agency
- Phoenix, AZ – Stephane Frijia, Senior Vice President of Strategy, Greater Phoenix Economic Development Council
- Chicago, IL – Thomas Bartkoski, Director International Business Development, World Business Chicago
- Seattle, WA – Mark Carpenter, Smart Indirect Tax Advice, Senior Manager Alliances, Avalara
- London & Globally – James Read, Smart Banking Solutions, Partnerships, WorldFirst
- Austin, TX – Mark Robbins, Vice President, Global Outsourcing, Safeguard Global
- Edinburgh & Globally – Sandy Findlay, Innovation Funding, Partnerships Director, ABGi